I’ve released the missing link apache ant http task version 1.1.2. This is mainly a bugfix release.
I would like to thank everyone who contributed by logging issues on the google code project! I utilized most of the patches that people have submitted.
I must apologize in the delay for applying these patches, I’ve simply been swamped with work; but rest assured I have no intentions of letting this project go away anytime soon. We use it every day at my workplace in our automated build processes.
The issues fixed for 1.1.2 can be seen here, which include the following:
- Support binary entities (user submitted patch)
- Failures do not print the requested URL (user submitted patch)
- Added attribute to optionally print the user credentials (defaults to false)
- The URI builder was parsing the URL with a custom regex which did not properly match with periods in URL (user submitted patch)
- Fixed the included sample file to have the correct jar reference (now automated at build time)
- Fixed an inconsistent name on the generated api docs zip
Again, I would like to thank everyone for their feedback and patch submissions.
Please give me any other feedback, bug reports and or feature requests that you may have!