I’ve released the missing link apache ant http task version 1.1.3. This is mainly a bugfix and enhancement release.
I would like to thank everyone who contributed by logging issues on the google code project! I utilized some of the patches that people have submitted.
The issues fixed for 1.1.3 can be seen here, which include the following:
- Make the task less verbose by default, now utilizes ant log levels (can use -verbose switch to get back original logging)
- Skip a HTTP request if writing to an outFile and new “update” attribute is set to false (user submitted patch)
- Added an attribute “statusProperty” to save the response http status code to a property
- Added an attribute “entityProperty” to save the response http entity to a property
- Added an attribute “value” to the entity node which allows you to use an arbitrary value (including ant properties) as the request entity
- Fixed a bug where writing to an outFile did not create the parent directories (user submitted patch)
Again, I would like to thank everyone for their feedback and patch submissions.
Please give me any other feedback, bug reports and or feature requests that you may have!